- The ability to create any number of keywords to build you mobile subscribers list.
- A free dedicated local number (Additional numbers are $4/mth)
- An account to follow campaign progress
- Dashboards for detailed reporting and stats
- The ability to send bulk messages to your audience
- Knowledgeable technical support always ready to help.
- A contact database
- You get an Inbox where you can send and receive messages
- Group Messaging
- Much more!
A Keyword is a unique word that your customers or subscribers can text to your number from their mobile phone in order to join your list or run a script.
How to Create a Chatbot to Help Play Crash Games
Here are some tips for creating a chatbot to help play crash gambling games like Aviator, Space XY or JetX:
- Build a knowledge base from CrashGamblingHub with data on game rules, betting options, crash point probability distributions, and proven winning strategies.
- Develop conversational responses so the chatbot can understand questions from players like "what is the max bet in Aviator," "what is the average crash point for Space XY," "should I use Martingale strategy in JetX."
- Create commands allowing the bot to display statistics like average multipliers, best times to take profit, odds of crashing at different points.
- Give recommendations about maximizing earnings based on historical crash points and employing strategies like cashing out early then raising bets.
- Integrate with casino platforms using an API so the bot has access to live game data, account balances, wager amounts etc. This allows for personalized responses per player.
- Implement natural language processing so questions can be understood without perfect word matches.
I'd recommend a cloud-based service like AWS Lex to handle the conversational AI. For analytics and game integration, a custom backend service would be built leveraging historical data. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
A short code is a 5 digit code which is proved and used by all major North America cell carriers. This is the number your audience will recieve message blasts from.
Yes. Please contact us for more information and pricing for custom development services.
Partially. Unused credits roll over into the next month but only for the prior month.
Yes. It is possible for a message not to be received because of several reasons. Their handset may be off of they may not be in an area of reception or other reasons out of our control. Our system sends your message out for delivery and that is what your credit is used for.
No. Your contacts must first opt-in to receive your messages. If you have not received prior approval to send message to your contacts, you will not be able to use our services and your account will be cancelled.
Yes, you do not pay for incoming messages.
If your business is ready to take your marketing to the next level and begin implementing text message marketing, get in touch with a member of the vorText team for a free demo!
Simply put, SMS (short message service) is text message marketing. Businesses of all kinds use text marketing to quickly, inexpensively, and effectively reach their customers with a short message to drive sales, sign ups, send out surveys, reminders, and more.
Americans check their phones 80 times per day, meaning that your messages are very likely to go unnoticed. In addition, SMS marketing has an impressive open rate and a reported 32% of people respond to SMS offers. Text message marketing is an effective marketing tactic when used strategically.
Texted coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed than traditional coupons, and because text messages can be used for last-minute deals or specials, your chance of boosting sales increases.
It is very important to follow the laws regarding SMS marketing. You must have express permission from each member of your text messaging list in order to send them messages. To grow your text message list, your business can use social media to run text-to-win contests or put a text-in survey on the bottom of receipts. If there’s something in it for the would-be subscriber, your chances of an opt-in are greater, such as offering a discount code for new signups.